A few weeks ago I spent hours and hours creating a student planner that would work for our homeschool planning and record keeping needs. I’ve had a great response, and several requests for a copy. I decided to make it available for purchase for only $5!
This student planner features:
- Cover page with student information and area for photograph or personal drawing
- Course of study and reading list for the school year
- Year at a glance calendar
- Monthly calendar to keep track of activities, birthday’s, etc.
- Monthly book list with writing prompts called “Book Thoughts”
- Grade sheets for each semester
The actual planner pages are divided into weeks with subjects down the side and features:
- Weekly Bible verse
- Columns for keeping track of weekly grades and hours
- Weekly vocab words taken from the most common found on the SAT/ACT tests
- Weekend extras such as sports and Christian services performed
The large photo at the top of this post shows the student planner that I’ve printed for one of our children. I used a plain pocket folder as the cover, and used my Zutter bind-it-all to spiral bind it. It’s quite sturdy! In the past, I’ve just 3-hole punched our planners and put them in a folder with brads and a clear cover. That would work for this planner too!
At the end of each week, I add up all the grades and hours for the previous week and record them in the right-side columns. I also record the grades and hours for the week in the back where the grades/hours are kept on one sheet for each semester. Finally, I write in all the assignments and activities for the next week, including Karate, Royal Rangers, and other clubs we attend weekly. Our high school student is meeting with me each week and writing down his own assignments.
To purchase, complete the form below and a PDF will be emailed to you within 24 hours. You will be able to print as many copies as you need for your children, but you may not share the file with anyone else.
If you have any questions, please contact me.